CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-09T22:00:23+00:002011 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-09T22:00:23+00:00
- AC NOT COOLING
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new fluid
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- PCV VALVE – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- REPLACE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER CHECK AND TOPOFF ALL FLUID .ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE,RESET SERVICE REMINDER INDICATORS
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL SERVICE
STEPHEN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/8/2019