- ALIGNMENT IS OK
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- MOUNT AND BALANCE 4 TIRES * rubber valve stems included at no extra charge if needed
- REPLACE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUID .ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE, RESET SERVICE REMINDER INDICATORS
- TECH RUN DIAGNOSIS FOUND FRONT WHEEL BEARING MAKING NOISE RECOMMEND REPLACE BOTH SIDE HUB ASSEMBLY , TECH RECOMMEND TO HAVE FRONT BRAKE PADS & ROTORS REPLACE DUE TO WORN OUT , TECH RECOMMEND BRAKE FLUID FLUSH , TECH RECOMMEND 4 TIRE AND 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- WORK DONE WITH WHEEL BEARING JOB
LESLIE W. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/22/2020