- FOUND BOTH FRONT BRAKE CALIPERS ARE LOCKED UP, ROTORS ARE HEAT DISCOLORED. REPLACE BOTH FRONT BRAKE CALIPERS, HOSES, PADS, AND ROTORS
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove and Replace – V6 Pressure – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- TIE ROD and /OR END – Remove and Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- PERFORM 4WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- REPLACE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER CHECK AND TOPOFF ALL FLUID .ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE,RESET SERVICE REMINDER INDICATORS
CARL K. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/19/2019